View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 09:53 PM   #49 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
I don't mean to answer for jay but the biggest reason for time to fall off will be that with a true lsd, you can get on the throttle much sooner than with the factory vlsd. The car will also make better use of the power it is already making as it wont be spent spinning the unloaded wheel through the corner and on exit.

The factory vlsd is fine as on the street and I guess it's better than nothing, but as your grip and skill improve, it will let you down.
Even on the street the stock VLSD was horrible. On the Tail of the Dragon, forget it. When I put my OSG 1.5 way in I was very happy. I am now looking at having it tightened up for the HP level I am at now. The factory setting of the 1.5 way is for a stock HP car.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote