View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 09:11 PM   #327 (permalink)
NVSTR
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z Nismo
NVSTR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
https://youtu.be/nUHNATBzFjE

This thing cuts curves like a knife. Its insane!!!!

Matt, I dont know... something rubs me the wrong way about his reviews. He just seems to have clear and present biases. It's like on the track. He's going bananas. Then a week later hes talking like the car is average at best.

I'm not trying to fanboy this thing. I love honesty. But his honest just seemed more like a calculated. Let's not give chevy that much props just cuz I am NOT a GM guy. He kinda makes it clear he hates GM and Nissan. So it feels like no matter what you do? They will never make a good enough car for him. This video showed me an $85,000 track beast. But you know what? I like watching the not so professional you tube reviewers. They just take a more realistic non-corporate approach to reviewing. And their biases are fewer than the professionals. I think all I need from the pro's are the lightning lap times. The rest, I'll get from real world, salt of the earth enthusiasts.

I can understand about the rev criticisms though. I thought about that while the car was in camouflage. I'm not saying that hes not making valid points. But the post commenta and his delivery of his points just were ehh?
I mean if he dogs the s*** out a car manufacturer, they aren't going to give him the same access to future models. If he dogged the hell out of GM's new Corvette, I imagine they would have gutted him like a fish in pit lane lol
NVSTR is offline   Reply With Quote