View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 05:55 PM   #40 (permalink)
loufitness
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Pearl White
loufitness has a reputation beyond reputeloufitness has a reputation beyond reputeloufitness has a reputation beyond reputeloufitness has a reputation beyond reputeloufitness has a reputation beyond reputeloufitness has a reputation beyond reputeloufitness has a reputation beyond reputeloufitness has a reputation beyond reputeloufitness has a reputation beyond reputeloufitness has a reputation beyond reputeloufitness has a reputation beyond repute

BGTV8....I was initially looking to compare to a stock 991.2 (2015) GT3. I will be content to compete with the 996 or 997 to be honest. Again, I just want to be able to run confidently in the Advance Group and not be passed non-stop.

Appears that an a Diff Upgrade is very high on everyone's list to gain lap times. Will definitely begin researching this as my next major mod following my planned Ohlin Coil-overs this winter.

Spec-Jay...A 3 sec gain from Diff sounds like a pretty big move. Is there anything special to your setup that enabled that type of gain...or do you think I could experience similar results on a track that I currently run 2:29.xx?
2014 Pearl White Sport Pkg / Motordyne Shockwave / 25 Row Setrab / SS Brake lines / Motul RBF 600 / Hawk DTC-60 / SPL Upper Control Arms / Enkei RP07 / Hankook RS4 275/40/18 Square / Schroth Harness / EVO-R Carbon Fiber Accents / Bilstein B16 PSS 10
loufitness is offline   Reply With Quote