View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 04:31 PM   #1842 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBiN~HURMiT View Post
I have the RPM 6 point - easily converted to 4 point or 5 point as needed just by removing the side bars.
Some things to consider:
Even tho' I have it configured as 4 point for normal driving I have the seat all of the way back and I'm not a large person. 5'9" and 155 lbs.
Another side note is that it further compromises being able to see out of the back window.
It cost about $2,500 and then another $1,795 to have MA-Motorsports install it.
Brian at MA designs custom roll bars per your specs. That, in my opinion, would be the better way to go. He could design it to accommodate your body size and also allow for better visibility out of the rear window < something you would really appreciate for daily driving.
I am also 5'9". I looked at your car when I took mine to MA. I saw the rollbar and was like, nah. I wasn't crazy about it. Getting Brian to make one won't be cheap at all. I have needed to move my seat up 2 clicks. If not, my foot will come off the go pedal when I get on it. I was going to do the install myself If I get one. Have you hit your head yet. LOL
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote