View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 12:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
hrtbrknprince
Base Member

Drives: 14 MBMM6S
hrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
Yeah, have 7 cars in a 3 person household here. And a farm. And a job that keeps me away from it all 60-70 hours a week (how do you think I can afford the above, otherwise). And live in a country with a 6 month “driving season” (we say 6 months of winter and 6 months of poor snowmobiling).

First world problems, for sure! LOL

When life throws you lemons, make lemonade.
When life throws you a Holden / G8, make race car! :-)
Definitely a first world problem but I guess a good one to have! It's just so difficult for me to focus when I have so many interests!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Congrats on the GXP. A unicorn among the G8 guys, and basically a E39 M5 without the expensive maintenance! Australian Supercar series was one of my favorite series also.

Best Quote Ever.

Thanks. I really didn't know how rare the GXP was. Apparently the GT is the far more common G8 option.
hrtbrknprince is offline   Reply With Quote