View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 05:16 PM   #453 (permalink)
DrBacon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo
DrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Z"en View Post
Sounds like a plan. Keep us posted if possible. I'd still suggest you have an EGT gauge and sensor installed. Will help you keep your engine and exhaust in check under WOT.
I think the drop in boost at high rpms is from the supercharger side belt slipping. I ran my hand under under the belts and on serpentine side it's clean, but once I touch that supercharger side belt my hand is covered in black dust which I assume isn't normal and due to it slipping. I can tighten that tensioner, which looks like a real pain in the *** to get to while still in the car, however if it's already making 13psi with belt slip I really don't want to know what it will do once it's tightened. Boost gauge arrives next week and I should be able to verify with that the MAP sensor readings just to make sure. Also new clutch is going in next week as well
DrBacon is offline   Reply With Quote