View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 02:44 PM   #65 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTripleC View Post
Cool, thanks man! I don't mind a little noise since I already have long tube headers etc.. Just more concerned about any long term issues from usage/vibrations and any mounting problems which I'm assuming have been resolved with the updated version..
Coolerworks originally made the shifter for 350z's. I'm assuming due to demand for a 370z shifter they added the 350z mounting plate to the 370z shifter to get in on the market which meant drilling new holes in the trans tunnel. It didn't affect the fuctionality of the shifter at all. My flywheel makes a lot more noise than the shifter does and like I mentioned, it only does it at high rpm. Regular daily driving there is no noise at all. If you want a shifter with short, clean, positive shifts then you'll love this shifter.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote