View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 09:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default BMW 4 Series concept. Thought it was a Q60? Lol

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a2...4-photos-info/

Obviously, the BMW's design became a snoozer in 2007 after they retired the E46 bodystyle. And though this current gen became more stylized. It keep the boring traditions of bland BMW designs and added a few cool swoopy lines and tightened up the kidney grill .

When I saw this pic, I immediately assumed it was the next gen Q60. The c as r looks like the Q with the rear swoop window gone and a new grille.

Infiniti gets designs right, but interiors transmissions and suspensions wrong.
While BMW gets body styles wrong and everything else right. Maybe BMW and Infiniti shouldve come together instead of Toyota and BMW. BOTH infiniti and BMW make class leading engines. They could've shared a chassis but had individual engines and ECU?