View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 12:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
JMac88
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 PW 370z
JMac88 will become famous soon enoughJMac88 will become famous soon enough
Default Partial Boosted Performance Kit.

Hello Everyone,

I am currently upgrading parts of my car, and one of those things is my turbo kit. I have worked with Sasa at Boosted performance to upgrade certain pieces of my kit. As such, I have part of my boosted performance kit available for sale. This could be a good opportunity for someone who has a portion of the missing parts already on the car. Ie Oil cooler.

Below is the list from the original BP post, as well as what is missing and what is included:

Precision T4 6266 CEA billet turbo (Included, was rebuilt last summer, little KM put on rebuild)

Tial Q BOV’s (Missing from Kit)

Tial MV-S wastegates (Missing from Kit)

Large vertical flow intercooler 25"x9"x3.5" core capable of 1950cfm of flow (Included)
Exa scavenge pump (Included)

340lph fuel pump (Included, also have my old fuel basket already installed)

750cc Bosch EV14 Plug’n play fuel injectors (Have them but the are not pictured)

Complete oil cooler kit (since it is needed on these cars anyway) (Missing)

All 304 stainless exhaust, tig welded and back purged (Exhaust is missing the adapter to bolt up to the FI exhaust. The flex pipe has a rub on it. Everything else needed to mount up the turbo is there.)

Tig welded aluminum intercooler piping (Missing the pieces that go from the intercooler to the TB. Mine had the dual BOV setup. Sasa says he can remake them)

All brackets (pump, fmic…ect) will be 304 stainless (Have the pump and FMIC brackets)

3-ply silicone couplers (I think I have most of them, but may be advisable to change most of them out for the minimal cost)

Stainless T-bolt clamps (I think I have most of them, but may be advisable to change most of them out for the minimal cost)

The oil pan spacer, oil relocation kit are also missing. If you would like to know if something is included/missing, let me know and I can check for you. I also have a copy of the instructions.

Asking price is $3500 plus half shipping (its going to be 2-3 boxes)

Last edited by JMac88; 10-11-2019 at 12:10 AM.
JMac88 is offline   Reply With Quote