View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 01:20 AM   #675 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Time will tell us what the issues are going to be and then I can decide if I can live with them, fix them with aftermarket or not care. I might ruffle a few feathers here but I don't like the looks of a GTR at all. For that kind of money the car better look good and perform well, not one or the other.
I have never owned a mid engine vehicle before and would love to cross it off the list. The 'vette is definitely in the right price range and to me, it is very easy on the 'ol peepers.
Keep your Z and add a Corvette to the stable. That's not a bad choice. LOL I passed on the GTR also. GTR tax sucks. You will still have a Corvette tax, but it is no where near as bad. I was thinking of a 911 Turbo S for myself.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote