View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 12:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

Swift springs don't lower the front much, probably just 1 inch. I think you are just scraping the black rubber piece (sport model) attached to the bottom of the bumper and not the actual bumper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmatchley86 View Post
Recently I purchased Koni yellows with swift spec springs. And while i like the improvement from my 90k mile shocks, I really don't like the height up front.

I'm scraping my bumper all over and dragged it through several turns last week at the track.

I was reading a post here where someone was looking to get a new 7 inch spring from swift for a slightly different reason but it got me thinking..... Would this fix my issue? Could I just get a oem length spring and switch it out? Ideally i would like to get a slightly stiffer spring in front too but overall i just want to quit scraping everything in sight.

Thanks in advance.
nis350 is online now   Reply With Quote