View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 08:01 PM   #4214 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Got the SPL rear mid-links, FUCAs, and rear camber arms aligned today. Just checked the rear, Firestone's "experienced tech" broke one of the titanium bolts and replaced it with a hex head bolt. Didn't tighten the right camber jam-nut. Didn't torque anything down to spec. What kills me about this is that I literally gave him the instructions, my 3/16" hex bit, and my 1/4" drive torque wrench - and he still ****** it up.. and didn't tell me about the broken bolt - or reset the wrench.

It's like.. dude.. I TOLD you I installed all this myself.. do you not think I'm not going to notice?
Probably didn't replace the bolt with the proper grade bolt either. Sounds like all Firestone store's are alike. No better out here.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote