View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 08:43 AM   #20 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoSpain View Post
First things first. A new set of tires makes you first run feel like riding cloulds instead of roads. The last months with the Potenzas you could feel literally everything from the road with a huge rolling resistance.

The new Contis show and great low rolling resistance with less parasite noises into the cabin. It simply feels gummy but at the same time enough solid to give you all the information you need to face the next curve. It shows a very pointy behaviour at the limit.

Let's see the durability!
There is nothing like installing a new set of tires on the Z it really improves ride quality. I have had the Michelin Pilot SuperSport tires before definitely one of the best street tires I have had on the Z by far. I will be installing new 265/40/18 front and 285/40/18 rear Yokohama Advan A052’s this week I look forward to having new tires for street duty. Overall the Yokohama Advan A052’s have excellent dry traction and even work well in wet conditions. Also tread life is good as well.