View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 03:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
Get yourself some Yokohama Advan A052's if you're looking for sticky.
Thanks for all your subjections. After seeing all the Ford Explorers flipping because of the Firestone/Bridgestone tires I will never purchase Firestone/Bridgestone tires ever no pun intended to those that run them. Out of the selections here I have tried the Michelin Pilot SuperSport tires before they were excellent tires. I decided to try the Yokohama tires this time around as I read the Yokohama Advan A052’s have superior dry traction and even do great in wet conditions as well. As these tires will be used for street duty only I’m going to try the 265/40/18 front and 285/40/18 rear Yokohama Advan A052’s from Discount Tire Direct and I have a place to get the hook up on mounting and balancing.

Last edited by Quicksilvers; 10-08-2019 at 03:45 AM.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote