View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 02:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
metthem
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370 Sport Coupe
metthem is a glorious beacon of lightmetthem is a glorious beacon of lightmetthem is a glorious beacon of lightmetthem is a glorious beacon of lightmetthem is a glorious beacon of light
Default What is my Motordyne exhaust worth?

I haven't been here in a long time and I hope I am posting this in the correct area.. Unfortunately my Nissan 370z coupe got totaled last week.. I had my motordyne exhaust removed and was wondering what a fair value would be on it.. It is the Motordyne Shockwave E370 exhaust, it has the burnt tips installed.. I think I have the brand new stainless tips for it sitting around here somewhere as well.. My car is, well was, a 2013, that I bought after the 2014 models came out, I had the exhaust put on pretty much right after I bought the car, it has just over 40,000 miles on it .. I also have the clamps for the exhaust.. I need to clean it all up, but at first inspections I didn't see any scrapes or dents on the exhaust.. I only remember the bottom of that car touching the ground one time, trying to back up a steep driveway.. I will really need to look for any scrapes a little better, just not feeling it at this time; it's only been a week... Just trying to get an idea of what to list them for, not trying to ask too much, just want a fair price...
Also, I have a video from my dash cam of the wreck, wondering if we are allowed to post youtube links and where I should post..
Thanks
metthem is offline   Reply With Quote