View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 11:01 AM   #6344 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josies370z View Post
Quick question that probably has been answered numerous times but don’t want to look through ~400 pages.......

The FI exhaust for a nismo 09-14 is the same length as the oem nismo catback? Was wondering if the nismo FI exhaust would stick out further since it’s a bit longer than the FI non-nismo exhaust?

Sorry, I know his might have been covered already
No need to apologize. We revamped our tip length process for the NISMO back in 2015...we offer a "flush tip" stance with all 2009-2014 & 2015+ NISMO models now. What that means is, the tips are specifically tailored in the build process to your model year.

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions or would like to place an order, feel free to give us a call.

Thanks.
- Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote