View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 12:51 AM   #22 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
That's one of the reasons why I'm hanging on to my Power Wagon. A new one is $60,000 plus and loaded with computer nannies that suck for off road use.
Yup, just looked at a new loaded power wagon a couple weeks ago. Great truck, loved it- was $65k with electronically actuated 2 speed transfer case, no mechanical shift linkage and so much tech to break and go wrong out of warranty.

Why I’m keeping my jkur forever and just repair and rebuild as necessary, new v6 reman engine, $3700 plus install, not too shabby.

Basic as hell and simple, love it, we’ll get a new jlu every few years for my wife’s daily driver and we’re keeping our sports car forever as well as it’s the last turbo 5 cylinder non hybrid Audi will ever make.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote