View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 07:06 AM   #35 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeshear View Post
Sure, mustangs aren't "true blooded" sports cars, but neither are M cars for that matter which started life as hopped up normal cars. Idk, I guess my definition of "sports car" is pretty loose. If it's fast, fun, cool, and handles well, the shoe fits. But to each their own man. Plenty of people hate mustangs because of the mustangy-ness, which I kinda get. It attracts a certain crowd, it's historically not been light, refined, or known to handle well, but IMO, the current crop of Mustangs and Camaros are really making a name for themselves. The power, the grip, the chassis, they are all pretty killer. But, like you, I will continue to enjoy the Z for the time being!
I’m not hating on the mustang. I had a 1990 convertible that I loved for 10 years. It’s just wasn’t a sports car, and still isn’t AFAIC.

Rule number one: Sports Cars have 2 seats.
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote