View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 10:49 PM   #34 (permalink)
Shoeshear
Base Member

Drives: '15 370z Sport MT
Shoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, mustangs aren't "true blooded" sports cars, but neither are M cars for that matter which started life as hopped up normal cars. Idk, I guess my definition of "sports car" is pretty loose. If it's fast, fun, cool, and handles well, the shoe fits. But to each their own man. Plenty of people hate mustangs because of the mustangy-ness, which I kinda get. It attracts a certain crowd, it's historically not been light, refined, or known to handle well, but IMO, the current crop of Mustangs and Camaros are really making a name for themselves. The power, the grip, the chassis, they are all pretty killer. But, like you, I will continue to enjoy the Z for the time being!
Shoeshear is offline   Reply With Quote