View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 04:52 PM   #241 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Last month did my finally track event, Track Night at AMP.. did ok but was working with my timing apps and messed them all up so no times. Funny hard to judge what I am doing without times.

But the real reason for running was to see if I could keep under the sound. Which is 98 DBs, and it was did not get bounced or even a warning. So felt good about that. Sad part, I could not get a sound reading to see where I was....

Sound is always a concern, since I have Z1 Headers / Z1 Test pipes resonated / FI Exhaust with 18" resonated muffler. Just wanted to make sure sound was ok...

A couple of pics
83026636-4V6A0343.JPG

83026638-5B4A0931.JPG