View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 02:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Goose View Post
I am pretty sure you want your source to be on the charged side of the throttle bodies? I will not have to "T" the source hose if I hook it as shown in the diagram. I will have to "T" the lines going to the waste gates.
I agree, everything i read about wastegates is to put them to pressure only source.

It DOES works on vacuum/boost but it wears the diaphragm prematurely. The vac/boost source where the evap connects into is also too close to the TB and not optimal placement and causes too much turbulence.

The shop that did my original install did just that and i was hitting about 10 lbs on 7lb spring. The boost felt more responsive but Seb said it was horrible placement and advised that i move it to the charge pipe to control the boost better.

He also had me drop the 5 lbs spring and said we can bring it up to 15lbs from there which i did. The original shop said they couldn't go above 10 lbs if i put the 5 lbs and refused to do it. They were complete as$ hats.
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote