View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 11:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoAiMiSe1 View Post
I have Nismo exhaust, I don't think it is from the exhaust.
Seeing the numerous Z owners that actually have the Nismo exhaust overall it is universal as far as fitment go’s to most all aftermarket exhaust vendors and I highly doubt it contributed to a weld failure. The best of luck to you in your situation some vendors stand behind their products and some don’t. If you decide to purchase the AAM Competition 2.5” test pipes directly the last time I ordered from them they informed me they had all their exhaust products in stock and were ready to ship out. AAM Competition makes batches of their exhaust products and when they run out they have to produce more just like any other vendor and my experience with AAM was always a good one.