View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 08:56 AM   #131 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Removed most of the false firewall, hacked out the brake lines, coolant and AC lines. I went a little deep on some of the pinch welds because it was my first time grinding a pinch weld. I'll need to go back and fill some of the holes with some welds and grind flat.

The false firewall had to come out because the valve covers were not clearing near the brake and battery compartment. I'm also hoping that there is enough room to reach down the side of the engine to work with spark plugs. I'd prefer not to lift the engine out every time.

On a side note. I'm starting to question my sanity doing all this... I literally took a perfectly working car and made a roller. I guess it's a good thing I'm crazy.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote