View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 04:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Blinder HP905 “parking assist”....like the things that beep when you approach a wall?

If “wall” means cop with laser gun...lol

Love this build, you are changing so many aspects of the Z. I personally would love to install sound deadeners in my Z, filtering out some of the extra NVH from the pillow ball mounts and spherical bushings, just enough to let you still heat what you wanna hear, without being overloaded with various noises.
well it has a parking assist mode... which of course is what it's always set to.. and I certainly don't shout "JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBO" whenever it goes off on the highway...

And thank you! Additional sound deadening is absolutely essential in the Z. Until you pull the interior apart you don't realize just how little Nissan put in. There's basically two Kleenexes 'deadening' the rear wheel wells.