View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 06:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
MrToeknee
Base Member

Drives: Vortech'd 350z
MrToeknee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Im running 20 x 9.5 +15 (265) and I rub the top of the fender liner in the front, 20 x 11 +0 (305) and zero rubbing issues!!! Except on REALLY steep declines to a level street and I am practically entering the street sideways cause I cant make it otherwise. Then its a slight rub but nothing noticeable and it doesnt even leave a mark on the tire or fender.

Love the T1s!!! for a clean set of wheels! What pad height are you running? I am running Highpad for BBK clearance... if I wasnt going to run huge brakes I could go much more aggressive. now sell the 350 and get a 370z!!!
I'm glad you came into my thread. I was actually looking at your setup and that's what made me want to try these wheels on the 370. How much camber are you running front and rear with those sized tires? And are the fronts 265/30 or 35? Rears 305/30 or 35? I know for sure The front tires can go wider. Did you have to roll/pull the rear fenders to fit the wider tires? As for the disk I am running r-disk in front (bbk clearance) and o-disk in the rear (5" lip)

And thanks for the comments on my 350. I've done so much to it that it's gonna be hard to let go but we'll see..
MrToeknee is offline   Reply With Quote