Thread: TSB Thread?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 05:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
magisky
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z touring 6sp
magisky is on a distinguished road

I went to the nissan dealer saturday and mentioned it the guy had no idea what i was talking about so we made an appointment for moday at 7:30. So monday morning I arrive at 7:30 and hand him a copy of the tsb and he says okay. I asked him if he had a favorite tech, trying to start a relationship with the tech so i can know my car is not being abused when its in for work. I get stone walled and told all the techs are fine blah blah blah. So i went and oogled the gtr on the showroom. At 8:30 i went and asked him how it was going he told me to hold on and he would check in a minute. A few minutes later he returns and tells me they are checking on the parts now. So i asked him why it took an hour before they even looked into the parts and basically got ignored. As in he shrugged his shoulders and said im not sure and walked away. So 45 more minutes go by and i ask again and he tells me yeah the cashier has my paper work. When i get to the cashier she tells me the parts have been ordered. 2HOURS TO ORDER PARTS!!! I was the secound car on the drive so its not like there was some outrageous wait to get to it, coupled with lack of urgency and communication, and you get a furious customer. if your service department provides this level of customer satisfaction how can you hope to retain customers.
Sorry about the rant i guess. Just make sure to check with parts first to sqve yourself the headache.
magisky is offline   Reply With Quote