View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 01:07 AM   #9360 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I carried a Sig pretty much every day for almost twenty years in my law enforcement life. Love the gun but I was way more accurate with S&W 686 wheel gun (revolver). The deal with Sig is you got get use to the little lag in the trigger pull before it engages. If you rush the pull instead of squeezing all the way through you it will cause you to throw or pull your rounds depending on your grip on the gun. You can not anticipate the trigger fall!
I probably have a revolver like you had; got it from my Pappy; who got it from his Pappy...1957 model S&W .38 revolver- like brand new
My Grandpa got it from a Police Officer in 58’ or 59’ w/holster
Has had fewer than 20 rounds put through it

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html