View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 04:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

I've run M&H 275/50r17 drag radials on some R33 17x9 wheels. Unfortunately that was before we got the timing system so I don't have any numbers or data to share.

I had them at 16psi and they did hook quite well when I was just NA as well as with the 110hp shot of nitrous. I only got wheel hop when I launched too high (4250rpm on the launch control was the sweet spot for me) or came off the clutch too hard.

I'll be back at the track end of October but with alot more power to try out some MT ET Street's in the same size, I know they are a downgrade compared to the M&H but it's what I have at the moment. I'll report back then

Last edited by sirnixalot; 09-23-2019 at 04:55 PM.
sirnixalot is offline   Reply With Quote