View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 08:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
geddy lee
Base Member

Drives: 350Z
geddy lee is on a distinguished road
Default Pulled the whole front bumper off in one move. Help with washer fluid container.

The other day I parked up close to a cinder block wall at the shopping center.This area is away from the other cars which is what i normally do. When I came back to the car, I turned the wheel and started to back out. I did not see that one of the cinder blocks was jutting out. The corner of the passenger side bumper caught the block and it ripped the entire bumper off in like 1 second. The good news is all it did was break a lot of the clips so it was easy to put back on .The flanges by the head lights were still intact.

The bad news is I cracked the bottom of the washer fluid container and all the fluid leaked out. I am going to get a new one but, in the mean time the damn LOW Washer fluid warning light keeps coming on along with triangle warning light. Its bugging the hell out of me . Is there a fuse I can pull to get rid of this annoying light. Can I just cut a wire in the container sensor.

P.S. I didn't even know we had a LOW Washer level light. I think it is ridiculous. I mean who doesn't automatically refill it periodically .

Thanks
geddy lee is offline   Reply With Quote