View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 12:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooree01 View Post
Which is louder and which sounds better?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Exhaust is very subjective on this forum and everyone here now days likes something else. I recommend listening to other people’s Z’s in person single exhausts and muffler deletes also you can listen to sound clips of other people’s Z on YouTube and make your own decision about what exhaust you like on your Z? In person both the single exhaust and muffler delete are both loud as far as db with the single exhaust having more tone and the muffler delete having drone. I really enjoy a loud exhaust and drone so the AAM muffler delete fits the bill for me.