View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 09:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Forget physics. The doors on a 350Z still shut even if I had my foot trying to hold it open. Makes me appreciate the 370Z doors, and the car, that much more. Maybe on the next Z, we can have doors that just won’t close lol.

Not to get off topic, but I don’t miss the much heavier rear trunk hatch and the crappier blind spot view from the smaller windows of the 350Z. Oh and that annoying rear strut bar. And how everything scratches so easily like the window arm rest.
That rear strut bar .. I stripped all the plastics out of the trunk bc there was no room. Note to Nissan: if you have to put a sticker in the trunk explaining how to load two golf bags, you need to redesign.