View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 09:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Agreed! I had an '05 350Z and those doors completely disregarded the laws of physics - I could be nose-down in a ditch and the door would swing shut on me as I tried to get out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Forget physics. The doors on a 350Z still shut even if I had my foot trying to hold it open. Makes me appreciate the 370Z doors, and the car, that much more. Maybe on the next Z, we can have doors that just won’t close lol.

Not to get off topic, but I don’t miss the much heavier rear trunk hatch and the crappier blind spot view from the smaller windows of the 350Z. Oh and that annoying rear strut bar. And how everything scratches so easily like the window arm rest.