View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 09:53 PM   #9110 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I will look for it tomorrow. I normally get E77 here lately. I just had 1/4 tank of 93 when I filled up. So E60 is what I got when it mixed.
77% is pretty good. The most I've seen after I've run all the 91 out of the tank is 84%. Doesn't get any better than that. I was just thinking that if you're going to be filling a couple of 55 gallon drums you might want to take an ethanol tester with you and test a sample before filling them. It would suck to get 110 gallons on e55.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp