View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 04:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
vman12
Base Member

Drives: '14 370z roadster M6
vman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a 2014 Nissan 370z. I purchased the Nissan Gold Preferred extended warranty online through a dealer (they have a physical location in LA) right after buying the car with 31,000 miles. 2 months after getting the warranty one of the hinges broke/cracked and roof wouldn't close. I took it to the dealer they replaced the hinge using the extended warranty . But the next day when i was going to pick the car up they called me and say the hydraulic system exploded (it was fine when i dropped it off - the dealer broke it). They sent warranty inspector to review the claim for new hydraulic system ($8 grand) and he found that the roof itself had some issue, so they approved the warranty claim for $20 grand to replace the entire roof with hydraulics.

All i paid was $100 deductible to get a new roof through the nissan extended gold preferred warranty.
vman12 is offline   Reply With Quote