View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 09:39 AM   #41 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
And I could see just fine; blind spots are similar to the Z...but I was looking straight ahead
The camaro 5 on the other hand. The rear was too wide compared to the mirror and the extra 2 inches of rear just made that car difficult to drive. The 6 is way better than the 5.

I'll agree without BSM, Both Camaro and Z are about equal visibility. The 6 has perfect dimensions now. It's what the 5 shouldve been.
With BSM on the camaro. It makes the camaro easier to drive than even the Z. Not to mention our 8.4" backup camera screen.

I never been in a GREAT sports car with GREAT visibility. It's almost an oxymoron to have both. I drove that Ferrari with poor visibility and I wasnt even thinking about visibility. With both Z and camaro or any truly amazing sports car. Adjust the mirrors and you're fine.