View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 10:23 PM   #135 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
I was supposed to install mine awhile back and forgot the box. I've looked at it and it's looking like it may fit. I'm thinking that because the damned Motordyne vbands are capable of all kinds of jackassery in that area. It's right where the 45 degree bend out to the hubs is located. On my car the exhaust kinda hangs down there so thats why I think there may be some space. But with my luck I'll dryfit it and it'll look like a go then as soon as I remove the bolts it'll be impossible.
Take a picture of your exhaust and send it to me via text. I can look at it and tell if it will fit or not.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote