View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 06:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
jsaw644
Base Member

Drives: G37 Sedan RWD
jsaw644 is on a distinguished road
Default DW300 Fuel Pump Pressure Problem

Hello All, I purchased a DeatschWerks DW300 fuel pump a few months back. I used stock wiring and didn't modify anything other then the housing to get the pump in there. Everything seemed fine since I installed it. However, now that I am actually checking the AFR and Fuel Pressure on it (data logging and etc). I am noticing that it's dropping pressure from idle (58 PSI) to under 40 PSI WOT. *This is not a problem under normal situations with my NA engine. Now that I am running nitrous on it, it's has become a huge problem. *I purchased DW pump because I am running e85 and they have a 3 year warranty. They even checked in house on a 370z to make sure it worked for me. But I don't think they tested under WOT with a pressure gauge.... *I checked my battery voltage, soldering, hoses, clamps, npt, an fitings, tried a few things, looked for leaks and etc. *Haven't found anything that would cause such a drop in pressure. I also spent a ton of time on myg37 and 370z forums. *No solution as of now. *If anyone has any suggestions or a solution. I am all ears.

Video of the issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6DvBf92E5Q
jsaw644 is offline   Reply With Quote