View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 06:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliboy View Post

Not looking at entry level at all, my car is a TT fully build for the track.
I did install all this parts (car still on he lift):
SPL Front Upper Control Arms
SPL Titanium Rear Toe Links
SPL Titanium Rear Camber Links
SPL Titanium Rear Traction Links
SPL Eccentric Lockout Kit
SPL Solid Rear Subframe Bushings

I am not a drifter, but I do track nights mostly and looking for coilovers that will fit my needs. Also it is not my DD.

Hope this will give more information
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliboy View Post
One more thing I will like to add, I don’t know how to select the right settings for damping compression and rebound as I never did it before. If one of these options will make my life easier I may consider to go over my $3000 budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, what is it that you look for in the coilovers? What's not good enough about the stock setup?

Sorry, you are looking to change the suspension, but you don't seem to know what the adjustments actually do.

Edit: The ZR you look at is 3 ways adjustable (rebound, high/low compression)....if you aren't familiar with setting compression and rebound, plus the SPL arms, the infinite combinations will just make it easy for you to make a fine mess.

Last edited by cv129; 09-15-2019 at 06:55 PM.
cv129 is offline   Reply With Quote