Thread: 370Z For Sale 2015 Twin Turbo 370Z FOR SALE
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 12:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
370z2Fast
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Nissan 370Z
370z2Fast has a reputation beyond repute370z2Fast has a reputation beyond repute370z2Fast has a reputation beyond repute370z2Fast has a reputation beyond repute370z2Fast has a reputation beyond repute370z2Fast has a reputation beyond repute370z2Fast has a reputation beyond repute370z2Fast has a reputation beyond repute370z2Fast has a reputation beyond repute370z2Fast has a reputation beyond repute370z2Fast has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2015 Twin Turbo 370Z FOR SALE

Asking 48k or best offer.
Hey guys. Well... I have my 370 that I have been working on for the past year. I had the engine internals all upgraded from RMB Motorworks in New Jersey. Build went fantastic and the builder was detailed with EVERYTHING. Now I have the engine back in Fort Worth Texas with the car. I also bought a AAM Competition Twin Turbo Kit that I sent to the builder and he dressed it all for me to make sure this was going to be an easy install back into the car. Since this process began last year my family moved to Idaho and I had to leave the car in Fort Worth. My shop in Fort Worth has my car in que to get the engine in and tuned.
I have recently had a change of pace in my job and don't have the funds to pay for the engine to be put back in and tuned, so this is why I am on here to sell my very cool project which I HATE to do but I kind of have no choice. This really sucks but hoping it goes to someone who will take good care of it.

Upgraded parts bought include:
Swift Lowering Springs
Front & Back Nismo Fascia Kit
New Back Wing
Oil Cooler
Upgraded Radiator
New gages (oil, turbo, air)
AAM Twin Turbo Kit with all parts
Upgraded engine springs, rods, pistons.
Southbend Clutch and Flywheel
HKS Hi Power Exhaust Cat Back System

Hope I am not missing anything but this will be a crazy great car for someone.
I have put over 30k into this project. I am testing the waters on what to sell for but I am posting for $48k or best offer . I think this is more than fair based on the price of the 370z Nismos for sell on the net. The only thing you would have to pay extra for is the install. All transactions will be going through my shop in Fort Worth where the car and engine is.
370z2Fast is offline   Reply With Quote