Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 08:24 AM   #191 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Well these Achilles ATR Sport 2's are just not gonna cut it I mean I knew that but confirming the hypothesis is entertaining. I am going to need to get some tires to tune on since I am trying to do the WOT pulls in 3rd gear. There is only one road here to do a 4th gear pull on which the **** tires might survive but I don't know if I have the testicular fortitude for that.

Husam has the boost cut set to 15psi and keep in mind this is on wastegate only.

I am pretty sure these aftermarket actuators are 18psi. I have them adjusted with almost no preload and they are still climbing. Looks like there wont be any need for different boost levels