View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 12:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nargacuga11B View Post
I was just wondering if anyone has experience with the Silvers Neomax coilovers. I was in the process of purchasing a set of Tein Mono Sports, and the vendor is highly recommending the Silvers over Tein. He says they are better and cheaper. Plus, they are serviceable here in the US. Any opinions one way or the other? Also, for those who have the Mono Sports, how do you like them? Are they good on the track and touge?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Never heard of them but just looked them up and their front to rear spring rate split is a bit surprising 14k/8k OEM style. Stock rear is 8.1 so I’m still confused how some of the coil overs are getting away with stock rear rates I think BC and fortune were both 10k/8k so still stock rear rate but closer split. I would think these would lead to more understeer especially with something like 14k/8k and I haven’t really heard any reason why the ones that are staying stock rear spec rate are choosing to do so, I would think if your doing any kind of lowering you need to bump up the rates.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote