View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 09:34 PM   #28 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxx View Post
I was comparing the pressure with the vacuum and even with same amount of vacuum pressure I was seeing differences in fuel pressure ...reading from the gauge ...and I was never getting a lean condition ...I guese I was just paranoid ....better to double check something before hand than after a blown motor lol
What got me looking was a very light surging stumble during light acceleration ...checked everything couldn’t find anything ..changed plugs no change I thought the fuel pressure might have been bouncing causing it ....it is only under light throttle and very minor ..it’s around when the vacuum gauge is from 5-0 when I’m cruising at a steady speed .....no issue during boost
UPDATE ..the surging I was feeling was in the tune ...I took John from Z1 for a ride and was able to show him what I was feeling while he had it connected to the laptop and he adjusted the fuel to eliminate it
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote