View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 06:04 PM   #8823 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
In my experience. If you hold onto your equipment long enough. By the time you replace it they will have already moved on to newer technology and don't want the old stuff back. I've never bothered to send any of my receivers back and they've never hassled me about it.
Yeah. I called about something (don't remember what) and they told me I needed to upgrade equipment. I asked the rep if I could send the old unit back to them and she said they didn't want it. It would be nice if they have the same attitude if I ever cancel service.

Anybody want a free Dish receiver? Just pay shipping.