View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 03:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadK11 View Post
You lucky guy. My Z has no warranty

Thank you for the link, but the question is, is the torque converter my problem, or the valve body, because the torque converter is controlled by the valvebody?
If the torque converter clutch solenoid doesnt work properly, then it is the same effect.

Has anybody a wiring diagram for the solenoid. I will try to cut the wire to the torque converter clutch solenoid. Then I can be sure which part doesnt work right.
If when you try to stop and the car keeps going forward until you stall it, the TC broke a sprag not allowing it to unlock. Dodge diesel trucks would do this but they have an anti-stall feature making the truck just push right on through the brakes. Talk about a crap the pants moment.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote