View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 12:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCram View Post
Hi All,

I recently had my flywheel, clutch, CSC and Master cylinder replaced all at once.
Switched to the JWT lightweight flywheel and clutch, as well as the CMAK csc replacement.

After doing so, with zero hard driving, I'm grinding in 5th gear, up and down shift.

Flywheel chatter is also very noticeable when in 5th gear.

Taking it back in to the shop, but they're already saying it's likely that my syncros are screwed.

My question is, can doing these replacements cause the issue, or is it not likely something that's wrong?

Thanks.
Sounds like your shifter is out of adjustment. It needs to be adjusted properly for 5th gear to work properly. It will grind.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote