View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 11:00 PM   #190 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

After 4 years of dreaming of my Fast Intentions TT car I finally made it happen. Several things got in the way over time and delayed
the build but I can finally say it has been completed. I had 3 years to plan for my build and MA-Motorsports made it happen.

The parts list.

Fast Intentions Stage 2.5 TT kit
Fast Intentions Crash bar
Fast Intentions 3" exhaust with Carbon Fiber mufflers
ATS Triple Carbon Clutch with external Nissan CSC
2-Walboro 450
CJ Motorsports duel fuel pump setup
CJ Motorsports solid motor mounts
IDA1700cc injectors
IDA Fuel filter
MA-Motorsports custom built fuel return system for E85
JWT C2 exhaust cams with new water pump, Timing chains, Guides and tensioners
Upgraded front cover Oil galley gaskets/fasteners
Suckerpunch oil pump
MA-Motorsports ATI fluid damper
34 row FI oil cooler
Carrillo Pro Rods
MA-Motorsports Diamond Forged pistons
Compression will stay at stock 11:1
CSF Triple pass radiator
Tracspec Hood vents
OS Giken 1.5 LSD Z1 Motorsports Poly Diff bushings
MA-Motorsports Diff cooler
Modified Bellworks Diff brace
Nismo SPL solid rear subframe bushings
Finite Element Design Carbon Fiber 3" cooling ducts
Stillen 2" front brake cooling kit
Z1 2-piece rotors front and rear
Carbotech XP8 pads front/rear (already on the car)
E85 content gauge, etc.
Eboost2 boost controller/gauge
Galeforce custom single gauge pillar
Ecuteck tuning with Flexfuel
Junk Yard long block
DSS Pro Level Axles
SSR MS3 wheels, 19x10 +29 front/ 19x11.5 +30 rear
TOYO R888r tires, 285/35/19 front, 325/30/19 rear
Aragosta Coilovers 12/10 Swift springs
SPL FUCA's, rear camber arms, rear midlinks, Adjustable swaybar endlinks front and rear
Hotchkis front sway bar, Stock rear sway bar

The first time I drove the car at MA-motorsports I was overjoyed. I was also disappointed in a way.
The darn roads were as winding and narrow as you would find at Zdayz. The car did great and the boost was easy
to control with the right foot. I was glad I upgraded from the 2.0 turbo's to the 2.5 turbo's.
The only problem was I couldn't stretch it's legs and boy does it have some legs. So I load the car up and off to
the house I went. I pulled in at 3:00am. I get up the next morning at 10:00am. I did my morning chores and
unloaded the car. Now, we have some roads I am familiar with and off I went. Boost controller, 17psi, E85-Full tank, Perfect.

The car is a little noisy due to the solid motor mounts but not bad at all. I drove it for about 10 min. normal
to get the oil temp up and some heat in the tires. I got on it some and let her eat in 3rd. She wiggles a little bit
but the tires hooked somewhat. Ok, so the tires aren't warm enough. Not a problem. I drive a ways more and shift
it down to 3rd. The car hooks up perfect this time and I am WOT. The front end stands up in the air, the steering get's light,
and I bang 4th gear. The front end stands right back up in the air, steering is still light, and it just keeps pulling.
It looked down at the speedo, Oops, I let off. Note to myself: Be careful the car is real fast. So off to the store for the wife. While I am letting the car idle and cooldown I just sit in the car and laugh for 5 minutes straight. LMAO. The car stays on 17psi of boost and E85 everywhere I go. I am having the time of my life with it.

I would like to say Thank You to Fast Intentions,MA-Motorsports, and R/T Tuning. The quality of the parts and workmanship are top notch.
The car turned out PERFECT first try.

Last edited by Spooler; 09-11-2019 at 01:06 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote