View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 04:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliboy View Post
I will give it one more go, I hope I don’t need to press more the subframe bussing as it was so hard to put it in. I got a 20 ton press as I was not able to do it by hand not even with the Z1 install tool
They are tough for sure; I used Z1’s poly in my 11 & helped a buddy do SPL solids in his...sounds like you’re really close,,,may want to tighten nut on rear of diff cover to ensure it pulls everything flush (while jack is underneath diff...then see if that helps you get the front 2 bolts lined up.
I know the threads are tapered on the ends/ but I’d make sure they’re started by hand before torquing.
Hope you get it

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote