View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 07:55 AM   #28 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Infiniti is more of Nissan’s luxury line as already stated to those how have owned or driven an Infiniti know their quality control is excellent comparing to Hyundai. When I test drove the Q60 it is truly an amazing vehicle to own if you can afford one that is. I believe Nissan/Infiniti will be unveiling something in the future to compete with rival brands a specially Hyundai. As a Z enthusiast I too have high hopes Nissan will have the Z35 model. As far as Hyundai go’s I have owned three Hyundai’s before unfortunately the quality of their vehicles is poor in my experience the longer you own them the faster they fall apart and resale value has a lot to be desired. When purchasing a vehicle you get what you pay for indeed. Having test drove and seen the Hyundai Genesis it is not worth the price they are asking for one new in my opinion. I boycott Hyundai and don’t believe in supporting South Korea and purchasing their vehicles to each their own. Hopefully North America will get smarter it’s unfortunate. We will see in the near future what vehicles Nissan/Infiniti has to unveil to the vehicle market??
Obviously your opinions are skewed by your own biases. And if you're boycotting hyundai. You probably have some type of political reason we wont discuss.

But the stinger and Q60 are near equal quality with a 5% edge to infiniti but the ergo goes to kia.
Torque delivery is superior in the Q60 but transmission responsiveness is superior in the kia. The kia costs $7,000 less loaded and provides the same performance as a infiniti with better overall responsiveness and less numbness.

Infiniti was a saloon car company when it started. The first 2 cars was a luxury sport sedan Q45 and a detuned skyline. I30. Tha. It was supposed to mix both performance and luxury. Then over the years... infiniti blurred the lines of their reality by sticking their finger in everyone's butt instead of sticking to what they know. At this moment.

Hyundai is a superior company. Get over the butthurt.