View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 07:40 AM   #27 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Infiniti and Nissan is struggling cuz they cant keep up with highly competitive Hyundai and genesis brands. Go figure! Hyundai sure make it look easy

What's hilariously poetic is all you clowns that said in the recent past "But but... it's a hyundai" lol.

Nissan at the board meeting. I think our ancient cars are the best and CVT's are the future no matter what 3/4 of the world thinks. We can change their mind with CVT and EV... So how do you here at nissan think we should move forward with recent models???
Oooh oooh I have an idea!!! Raising his hand eagerly at the Nissan development meeting! Yes Mr. Nagasaki. Says the CEO. Nagasaki says We can kick 73 hp out of a juke instead of adding 20. Keep selling a 15 year old pick up and a 12 year old sports car. Then call our 13 yr old halo a marvel in technology though its managed with windows 5.1.
CEO says... yes Nagasaki . Great business model. No innovation is the new innovation. Now let's go sell cars!!!

https://carbuzz.com/news/infiniti-ma...han-we-thought

lol, I never said "but it's a Hyundai". Years ago, I said Hyundai and Kia were the 1990's Toyota of this era, and now they're proving me right by spinning off their own little "Lexus" brand...and dominating the market with affordable quality and features that keep, and outpace others for less money.

While I'm no longer a Nissan/Infiniti owner, I have kept up with the compan(ies), and there is just an absolute stunning lack of relevant innovation. Any kind of development seems to be lateral in nature, if not regressive. The 370Z and GT-R are probably the longest running HALO cars I know of in recent history, out-aging even the Corvette and Viper from embattled GM and FCA. I think the Ford F150 may have had a longer run in the 60's without meaningful change. Maybe.

Let me show you something...some of you are saying "light trucks are where Nissan makes their bread and butter". Okay...

One of these is a 2019 Nissan Frontier. One of these is a 2005 Nissan Frontier with aftermarket head unit.
W
T
F

Last edited by ImportConvert; 09-06-2019 at 07:47 AM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote