View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 03:41 PM   #8390 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Thanks everybody for your well wishes, prayers and thoughts...they worked! I just go back from the vet and he said that the old dog is suffering from Vestibular Syndrome. Basically it is the canine version of vertigo and is treatable. The old boy got a cortisone shot and a couple of other meds. I am so happy I could just chit!

Thank again for the love and support!!!
Time to cook that boy a steak dinner. Glad it all worked out. My horse coliced last month and didn't make it. I am still not over it. She was my third wife. Prissy, my second wife passed away a couple of years ago. I just want to go crawl in a hole and hide when I think about it.